Date, Time and Place
April 05th 7.30 AM to 06th 6.00PM at Orion City.
32-hours is all you got!
cmbHack.js is open to both students and professional developers. Participants are expected to:
- Pitch your latest and greatest ideas to your fellow participants. You have 30 seconds to grab their attention, so be prepared.
- Hack away! Internet, meals and tech support will be provided. The best implementations will be judged and only the best will make it to the top.
Who is it for?
- Developers, students and anyone who has a knack to code.
- UX designers with great CSS / HTML skills.
- PHP, Python, Ruby developers with JS skills.
What should I build?
- A single page web application/mobile application built on JS or uses heavy JS
- A JS framework that can be used by JS/Web developers
- A JS-based mashup of other apps/APIs/tools/services
- A server side JS API/package for web developers
Why should I participate?
Count me in! But what should I bring?
The organizers want you to bring the following, to make your life much easier during the hackathon.
- A laptop
- An internet dongle is recommended
- Pen and paper
- A toothbrush for overnight hacking
- Bring Rs. 500 for registration
Organizers reiterate the fact that Internet access, power, food and drinks are at your disposal!
Also organizers would love if the participants are aware of the rules and guidelines that are set to make this event fair and fun for all. So please focus on the following:
- Don’t bring something that’s already been built. You have to build something from scratch.
- Stay within legal limits. Do not misuse the facilities that are provided to you.
So register now for cmbHack.js.
diGIT is extremely proud to be the Online Media Partner for this event. We will bring you the latest and breaking news around cmbHack.js. So stay tuned!