4th HR conference facilitated by SLASSCOM HR forum is happening at Cinnamon Grand on 10th October from 8.30am.HSBC is the platinum sponsor for the conference.
As the post war growth trajectory maintains an upward momentum, the search for talent is becoming acrucial ingredient in any company’s success story. Presently, Human Resources Management in Sri Lanka faces unique challenges as the field has outgrown the basic human capital management solutions. Growing human capital for your business or organisation’s ever expanding needs requires taking the next step in HR performance, leadership, learning, compensation and succession, from assessing and aligning a sustainable workforce, to augmenting continued productivity and profit.
The 4th SLASSCOM HR Summit brings together a unique set of thought leaders and visionaries to share with you how they have succeeded in Attracting, Developing and Retaining Talent in changing times
- Keynote Speaker: Helen Brand, Global CEO, ACCA
- Positioning Value of HR within management : Dr. Ajantha Dharmasiri, Senior Faculty Member ,PIM
- Designed to Succeed – Organisational Development for Talent Management : Niroshan Silva
- Attracting and Engaging Talent: Dananjaya Hettiarachchi
- Value of Services in HR : Sandra De Zoysa
- Sharing Best practices in manufacturing sector : Samitha Perera
We are honored to be the Online Media Partner for the event.
Tickets (inclusive of lunch) are priced at Rs.4,000 (SLASSCOM Members) and Rs. 5,000 (Non-SLASSCOM Members). Email SLASSCOM office via email@example.com or Tel: 0117884460 for more details.
Buy tickets online here
RSVP on the facebook event page too to interact with other attendees of the event.